Today on Small Changes Big Shifts we have Mindy Corporon. Mindy is the mother of Reat Underwood and daughter of Dr. William Corporon, who were murdered by a convicted white supremacist in a hate crime outside of Jewish facilities in April 2014 along with Terri LaManno. Corporon, family and friends created SevenDays — Make a Ripple, Change the World to spread kindness and interfaith understanding.
Connect With Mindy
- CLICK HERE to visit Mindy on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to visit Mindy on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to visit Mindy on LinkedIn
Connect With Give SevenDays
Following the April 13, 2014 tragedy at the Jewish Community Campus and Village Shalom in Overland Park, Kansas, a group of caring individuals decided that we, as a community, have the power to outshine and overcome such senseless acts of hate. SevenDays® is a challenge for young and old, to embrace diversity across race, religion and culture. Through a variety of events hosted each day of SevenDays® Make a Ripple, Change the World you will be engaged, enriched and enlightened. Join us in our mission to promote interfaith dialogue by engaging all people to discover commonalities and overcome evil with acts of kindness.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Give SevenDays Website
- CLICK HERE to visit Give SevenDays on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to visit Give SevenDays on Twitter
Connect With Popeye and Reat’s “Something Good” Page
Our mission is to engage others in a dialogue that will encourage Faith. We are using this Facebook page to celebrate the Good in our community, our nation and our world.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Popeye and Reat’s “Something Good” Page Website
- CLICK HERE to visit Popeye and Reat’s “Something Good” Page on Facebook
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!