On Today’s Show
Lisa Kolias Cooper is dedicated to sharing messages of hope and healing. Her passion is to help people navigate grief and show them that love never dies. She’s the author of You Are My Voice, How Love’s Voice Never Dies, an inspirational memoir, based on experiences she had after her mother’s death. The book is about the spiritual awakenings of life beyond the physical world.
Dondi Dahlin is a published author, award-winning public speaker, and internationally-acclaimed dancer, actress, and teacher. She co-wrote The Little Book of Energy Medicine (Tarcher, 2012) with her mother, Donna Eden, and heads the “Teach the Teacher” program at The Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program in Phoenix, Arizona, where she also teaches teachers public speaking. From 2001-2008 Dondi taught the Five Elements at the renowned Feathered Pipe Ranch in Montana. She has been teaching the Five Elements for 13 years at OMEGA Institute in New York and at various Eden Energy Medicine workshops around the world since the 1990s.
- Inspirational Speaker
- Grief Advocate
- CLICK HERE to connect with Lisa Kolias Cooper on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect with Lisa Kolias Cooper on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect with Lisa Kolias Cooper on LinkedIn
- Author of The Five Elements
- Sought after speaker and presenter
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dondi Dahlin on Facebook
Mentioned in this Episode
- Lisa Cooper’s tips for those grieving during the holiday season. (You will also get free shipping for ordering her book, You Are My Voice, How Love’s Voice Never Dies.)
- Dondi and her mother’s Energy Medicine Classes and Workshops.
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!