On Today’s Show
Our childhood experiences can often have an impact of what we want to do with our lives and how we will inspire the rest of the world. For author, educator, and owner of Authentic Life, Dr. Georgia Nab, it was the television series, Trapper John M.D., which moved her to have a career in the world of health care. However, after she began to study medicine, she realized it wasn’t the right path for her. So, she switched over to become a chiropractic and has never looked back since.
Today on Small Changes Big Shifts, Dr. Nab is sharing how we can begin to heal by being present and making necessary changes when possible through functional medicine. Dr. Nab herself has gone on a wellness journey of exploring her health which began at a very young age. When she was 6 years old, she began to experience severe eczema which she realized was linked to the allergic reactions she was having with various soaps and cleaners at home.
As you’ll learn as you listen, sometimes our pain isn’t from a physical but an emotional source, an outside factor, or even our own inherited genetics that are affecting our wellbeing. Like Dr. Nab says, “We live through the nervous system.” Tune in and find out what small changes we can make on a daily basis to make big shifts towards become more balanced in our lives.
Three easy changes you can start today to be healthy:
- Drink plenty of water
- Find a good Omega 3 supplements (especially one with Vitamins A or D)
- Eat whole foods
- Georgia Nab
- Functional Medicine | Nutrition | Chiropractic Healthcare Professional
- Owner of Authentic Life
- Author of One Degree of Change
- Adjunct Professor at the University of Western States
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- Authentic Life Events
- Your Wellness Connection
- University of Missouri – Kansas City
- Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City
- Ancestry.com DNA Test
- Dr. J Dunn and Wholistic Methylation
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!