On Today’s Show
Despite her website’s catchy name, Megan Gilmore does not believe in “detoxing” in the sense of a drastic, quick-fix diet. In fact, eating well hasn’t always come naturally for her.
As a military brat, Megan’s family moved often while she was growing up and they relied heavily on fast food. Megan was fortunate to be an active child with a good metabolism, but her bad eating habits caught up with her in college when she became more sedentary. Megan gained nearly 30 pounds during her freshman year.
Desperate to fit into her clothes again, Megan embarked on a series of diets to help her lose weight. She suffered in a cycle of yo-yo dieting and binge eating for years. It took Megan years to figure it out, but she didn’t achieve lasting weight loss until she developed a healthier relationship with food. Instead of restricting entire food groups, Megan now focus on streamlining my digestion and eating higher quality foods.
Nothing is off limits!
- Megan Gilmore
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Pinterest
Mentioned In This Episode
- The Fresh and Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook
- Rainy Day Books & Your Wellness Connection Oct. 22nd Event with Megan Gilmore
- Facebook Live with The Detoxinista and the Blendaholic
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!