On Today’s Show
A wellness journey in search of the truth. That is what Josh Trent set out to do in 2004 and hasn’t looked back since. Josh went from being in a rough place in life both physically and mentally and channeled it into a passion and drive to help others.
He is helping people understand the power of emotional and physical intelligence in order to be more present in life. Josh draws from his experience as a personal trainer and his own struggle with weight to connect with others and help them discover that we are all worthy of being healthy and well.
Josh knows that the only way to change the state of health and wellness in the world is to first tackle our own. We all have the power and force within ourselves to make a difference in our own lives and the lives of others.
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- The Morning 21 with Josh Trent
- Wellness Force Podcast
- Be Good to People
- Edith Varley on Small Changes Big Shifts with Dr. Michelle Robin
- Miracle Morning with Hal Elrod
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!