On Today’s Show
Is there such a thing as good stress? Absolutely. Heidi Hanna says that stress is non-emotional and is just the stimulus that happens when demand is greater than capacity. And depending on how we react and process stress determines if it is a positive or negative experience.
Sounds simple when you put it like that. Heidi understands that it may sound simple but as human beings we tend to make it more complicated so she is here to help people understand, digest and process their stress.
Heidi helps people realize that the more stress, stimulation and change you have in life, the more important it is to have a self-care plan in place. At the end of the day, we are all enough and we are all doing enough which is Heidi’s message to us all.
- Heidi Hanna
- Founder & Chief Energy Officer of Synergy
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- American Institute of Stress
- Beyond Funny – Facebook Page
- Janalea Hoffman
- Living in Vitality
- Your Wellness Connection
- Contentment Health Magazine
- Stress 360 Assessment
- Stressaholic by Heidi Hanna
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!