On Today’s Show
The first thing we must do to move forward in life is learn to love ourselves. No matter who we are, what we look like or what we do. Alex Salazar understands this more than most as he has been on a journey his entire life of self love and discovery.
Alex is a transgender male who knew at a young age that he didn’t identify with the gender he was born into. He has gone through life hearing people tell him who and what he should be but has continued to trust and stay true to himself.
Now he is helping people going through similar experiences find their own way and voice so they can live their life just the way they want to. Whether you are going through your own transformation or know someone going through one, Alex’s words of self love, compassion and acceptance are here to help.
- Alex Salazar
- Transgender Male, Advocate and Leader
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
Mentioned In This Episode
- Brooke Wesley
- The Story of Jacob and City Gym
- KC Transformations
- Gender Inc. – Deb Jackson
- Get Woke KC
- Gender Pathway Services – Children’s Mercy Kansas City
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!