On Today’s Show
Why can’t people just be good to people? I’m sure we all have asked this numerous times while running errands or out at social gatherings. It’s a simple question and concept but so often people are not kind to one another.
Kris Wittenberg of Be Good to People, asked herself this question one day after a run in with a rude person and an hour later was already working on securing a URL and was running with the idea of Be Good to People.
It is amazing what a little reminder like a water bottle or shirt that says “be good to people” can do and Kris and her team are changing the way people think, act and speak to one another. They are helping people remember that being kind and good to people is as simple as black and white.
- Kris Wittenberg
- Founder of Be Good to People
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
Mentioned In This Episode
- July 11th Event – Be Good to People and Big Shifts Foundation
- Your Wellness Connection
- Seven Days – Make a Ripple, Change the World
- Mindy Corporon on Megyn Kelly
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!