On Today’s Show
“You are not crazy, these drugs are making you ill.” is what Dr. Kelly Brogan told Ali Zeck after decades of being prescribed prescription medications for her mental and physical health.
Ali’s story is one that is becoming all too common in our day and age as she was handed medication after medication for everything from bulimia to anxiety and bipolarity. Through her journey, she attempted suicide multiple times and was in and out of hospitals and doctors offices for years before meeting on doctor who helped turn her life around.
After seeing, Dr. Kelly Brogan, Ali changed her diet over night and saw immediate results and learned how her genetics and environment played a role in her wellbeing. Now, Ali is sharing her story with people all over the country and is dedicated to helping young women be their own advocate when it comes to their mental health and wellbeing.
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
Mentioned In This Episode
- Dr. Kelly Brogan
- Vital Mind Stories: Ali Zeck with Dr. Kelly Brogan
- Brooke Wesley with Belltatore Eating Disorder Recovery
- Frank Ferrante and Raz Ingrasci on Small Changes Big Shifts with Dr. Michelle Robin
- Quadrants of Wellbeing
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!