On Today’s Show
In honor of Mother’s Day, Hilary Illick is sharing her stories, advice and insights on self compassion and self love, especially; when it comes to motherhood. Hilary is not only a mother of four but is a writer, speaker, executive and life coach and teacher at the Hoffman Institute.
Through her journey of becoming a mother, she realized that her own behaviors whether healthy or not were trickling down and becoming her children’s behaviors as well. In hopes of stopping these behaviors before they became ingrained, she attended the Hoffman Institute as a student and learned how to put the odds in her favor when it came to her family’s past and their future.
Hilary is now helping people all over find their bio – spirituality, self love and compassion and realize that in order to help others find self love, we must first have self love for yourself.
- Hilary Illick
- Mother, Writer, Speaker, Executive and Life Coach
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
Mentioned In This Episode
- Hoffman Institute
- EVE-OLUTION by Hilary Illick and Jennifer Krier
- Dr. Carol Phillips
- Dr. Kristin Neff
- Small Changes Big Shifts: Put the Odds in Your Favor by Dr. Michelle Robin
- Raz Ingrasci and Frank Ferrante on Small Changes Big Shifts
- On Rays of Hope in Unlikely Times by Hilary Illick
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!