On Today’s Show
It is becoming more and more common to hear about thyroid issues whether it be through Hashimoto’s, Hypothyroidism or even Celiac’s – the thyroid plays a huge role in our body. Jill Grunewald and Lisa Markley have dedicated their careers to helping those suffering from thyroid issues find peace and ease of mind.
Having both suffered from Hashimoto’s themselves, they have a unique perspective when it comes to treating and helping their clients as they are able to first hand understand what comes along with having a thyroid issue.
They have taken their knowledge, experience and talents and created a cookbook filled an educational component and over 100 “food as medicine” recipes for everyone – no matter where you are on your health journey.
- Jill Grunewald, Author, Integrative Nutrition and Hormone Coach
- Lisa Markley, Author, Registered Dietitian, Culinary Educator and Recipe Developer
- CLICK HERE to connect with Jill on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect with Jill on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect with Jill on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect with Lisa on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect with Lisa on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect with Lisa on Instagram
Mentioned In This Episode
- Optimizing Nutrition for Thyroid Health Workshop with Lisa Markley
- The Essential Thyroid Cookbook by Lisa Markley and Jill Grunewald
- Cocoa Infused Enchilada Sauce
- Pumpkin Seed Cilantro Pesto
- 4-7-8 Breath with Dr. Andrew Weil – Video
- Rainy Day Books
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!