On Today’s Show
We really only have one job in this life – to love yourself. It is simple yet so complicated and overlooked as we so often are taught that self love comes from our outside appearance and not what’s on the inside. Katie Kozlowski has been dealt a wild card hand in life especially after getting hit by a taxi and walking away injury-free but used this as a catalyst for change in her life.
Before her run in with the taxi, Katie wondered “would anyone care if I weren’t here anymore” and then she was hit and realized that she would care and that her belief, opinion and faith in herself is all that truly matters.
Katie is sharing her story and helping others find that strength in themselves and embrace who they truly are because at the end of the day we have to stop and accept ourselves as we are divine creations.
- Katie Kozlowski
- Healer, Teacher and Connector
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- Women Are Rising Podcast by Katie Kozlowski
- Kevin Probably Saves The World
- 21 Days to Free Your Space Program by Dr. Michelle Robin
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!