It is amazing what you can find when you clear the clutter.
- Find clarity, confidence and your own voice when you clear out The Committee in your head.
- Find untapped gifts, talent and fun when you clear the clutter from your calendar and allow time for play.
- Find gratitude for the abundance in your life when you clear the clutter of stuff and realize all you have to give that could be useful to someone else.
- Find energy and a bounce in your step when you clear the clutter of toxins and free radicals from your body by staying hydrated, eating healthfully, sleeping and exercising.
- Find strength, support and good juju when you clear the clutter of negative relationships.
- Find joy and cherished memories when you clear the clutter of extracurricular obligations for everyone and just enjoy free-wheeling family time.
- Find peace of mind, a chaos-free sense of order, and maybe even that flip flop you lost last summer when you clear the clutter by picking up, pitching out and putting away all your things.
- Find relaxation and rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit when you clear the clutter of musts and have-to’s for everyone else and give a little to care of self.