Today on Small Changes Big Shifts we have Dr. William Davis. Dr. Davis is a cardiologist, author, speaker and health crusader who sees, every day in his practice, that the food you eat is making you sick and the agencies that are providing you with guidelines on what to eat are giving dangerous advice with devastating health consequences. Dr. Davis believes that you can change that today by eliminating wheat, grains, sugar and other junk carbs. He is on a mission to correct the false and dangerous nutritional advice being touted by the USDA and other organizations tasked with protecting our well-being but instead, influenced by commerce.
Dr. Davis’ first book, Wheat Belly, is the book that reveals why eating “healthy whole grains” is the biggest health blunder of the modern age. It is responsible in large part for the obesity crisis, diabetes, as well as inflammatory diseases, heart disease, osteoporosis, depression, skin diseases like acne . . . just to name a few!
- CLICK HERE to visit Dr. William Davis’ Wheat Belly Website
- CLICK HERE to visit Dr. William Davis’ Undoctored Website
- CLICK HERE to visit Dr. William Davis on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to visit Dr. William Davis on Twitter
- Pre-order Dr. Davis’ new book coming this May: Undoctored: Why Health Care Has Failed You and How You Can Become Smarter Than Your Doctor HERE
- Order Dr. Davis’ Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health HERE
- Order Dr. Davis’ Wheat Belly 30 Minute (Or-Less!) Cookbook HERE
Quadrants of Wellbeing – Small Changes Big Shifts
This year we’re sharing more about the foundation of everything we do at YWC – The Quadrants of Wellbeing. I know you’ve heard me talk about the quadrants in the time we’ve known one another. We just launched two things to start sharing the story even more.
- Visit the Quadrants of Wellbeing microsite and watch the educational video series HERE
- Download your FREE copy of Small Changes Big Shifts – Put the Odds In Your Favor by Dr. Michelle Robin HERE
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!