Today on Small Changes Big Shifts we have Carolyn Dean, MD, ND. Dr. Dean has been in the forefront of health issues for almost 40 years. She is not only a medical doctor, but also a naturopath, herbalist, acupuncturist, nutritionist, intuitive, lecturer, consultant, author, inventor, capitalist, and purveyor of commonsense!
Dr. Dean has authored or coauthored over thirty-five print books and 110 Kindle books including The Magnesium Miracle, Future Health Now! Encyclopedia, Death by Modern Medicine: Seeking Safe Solutions, The Yeast Connection and Women’s Health, IBS for DUMMIES, IBS Cookbook for DUMMIES and Hormone Balance.
Dr. Dean lives in Maui with Bob where she is far from retired but still visits the beach most days, swims, snorkels and thoroughly enjoys her work and play – most days not knowing which is work and which is play! For an entertaining look at how Dr. Dean became the natural health expert she is today, read her blog post Am I a Natural Health Outlier?
- Check out the many books by Dr. Carolyn Dean HERE.
- Check out the many products offered by Dr. Carolyn Dean HERE.
- Check out Dr. Carolyn Dean’s Wellness Program.
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Carolyn Dean on her Website
- CLICK HERE to listen to Dr. Carolyn Dean on her Radio Show
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Carolyn Dean on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Carolyn Dean on Twitter
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!