Today on Small Changes Big Shifts we have Dr. Lindsey Berkson. Dr. Berkson is a thought leader and scholar in functional hormones, nutrition and digestive health. Berkson’s career spans almost four decades of research, clinical practice, authorship, teaching, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical investigation, and her own experience as a patient. Berkson has been in on functional nutrition since its inception. She has worked together with many integrative leaders such as Jonathan Wright, MD (with whom she collaborated on a natural HRT) as well as Drs. Alan Gaby, Leo Galland, David Brownstein and Jack W. Moncrief, and scientists like John McLachlan PhD and William Toscano PhD.
Berkson’s deep understanding of nutritional endocrinology and gastroenterology has led her to teach that hormones lean on nutrients, which lean on digestion. You need to have all three pillars — hormones, nutrients, and digestion — functioning optimally for you to overcome illness and to keep your brain, energy and hopes soaring for years to come.
Berkson wants you to have the know-how to see your life lying strong and long ahead of you, no matter your age, issue or diagnosis. Take control of your health and live your life younger, longer.
- Order Dr. Lindsey Berkson’s new book Sexy Brain: Sizzling Intimacy & Balanced Hormones Prevent Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Depression & Divorce
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Lindsey Berkson on her Website
- CLICK HERE to listen to Dr. Lindsey Berkson’s Podcast
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Lindsey Berkson on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Lindsey Berkson on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Lindsey Berkson on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!